Discuss on how does organisations:
1. Review staff and customer feedback and business performance data?
2. Identify, define and analyse business problems and issues?
3. Identify information required to reach a decision on problems/issues?
4. Source and gather reliable information?
5. Test information for reliability and validity, and reject where contradictory or
6. Utilise formal and informal networks to access corporate knowledge/memory
not held in formal systems and review appropriately?
7. Ensure objectives for analyses are clear, relevant and consistent with the
8. Identify patterns and emerging trends correctly and interpret as to cause and
9. Utilise statistical analyses and interpretation where appropriate?
10. Ensure sufficient valid and reliable information/evidence is available to
support a decision?
11. Utilise risk management plans to determine acceptable courses of action?
12. Utilise appropriate quantitative methods to assist decision making?