The Metropolis Health System’s Rehabilitation and Wellness Center offers outpatient therapy and return-to-work services plus cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation to get people back to a normal way of living. The Rehabilitation and Wellness Center expenses include the following:
- • Nursing Salaries
- • Physical Therapist Salaries
- • Occupational Therapist Salaries
- • Cardiac Rehab Salaries
- • Pulmonary Rehab Salaries
- • Patient Education Coordinator Salary
- • Nursing Supplies
- • Physical Therapist Supplies
- • Occupational Therapist Supplies
- • Cardiac Rehab Supplies
- • Pulmonary Rehab Supplies
- • Training Supplies
- • Clerical Office Supplies
- • Employee Education
- 1. Decide how many cost centers should be used for the above expenses at the Rehabilitation and Wellness Center.
- 2. Set up a worksheet with individual columns across the top for the cost centers you have chosen.
- 3. For each of the expenses listed above, indicate to which of your cost centers it should be assigned.