Which of the following statements about multinational corporations (MNCs) is false?
- MNCs are corporate organizations that operate on a global scale without significant ties to any one nation or region.
- MNCs are inherently unethical and always do harm in the countries in which they operate.
- MNCs are characterized by a global strategy of focusing on opportunities throughout the world.
- Some MNCs are so large and powerful that their revenues are greater than the gross domestic products of many countries.
- Because of their size and power, MNCs have been the subject of much criticism and the source of a number of ethical issues.