The presentation will address all of the key issues related to the legal form and organizational structure of your business. Specifically, you will include the following in your narrated PowerPoint:
- 1) A name for your business, a brief mission statement reflecting the primary goals of the business, and an explanation for why you chose this name and mission statement. You will explain how this mission statement is drafted so that it is clear, concise, and meaningful to your business’s stakeholders.
- 2) An examination of the three most appropriate legal forms of business for your venture. Include a detailed examination of the advantages and disadvantages of these three forms and an evaluation of these six factors:
- creation and maintenance
- ownership and control
- personal liability
- compensation and division of profits
- 3) A choice of the best legal form of business for your new company
from the three you considered and a full explanation of your choice.
- 4) A detailed diagram of your organization chart and a rationale explaining structural decisions reflected in your organization chart, including:
- the titles of the different individuals and why you chose those titles
- the tasks the different individuals and groups will have for contributing to the aims of the company
- the reporting structure (who will report to whom and why)
- a choice regarding outsourcing the human resources function, including a detailed analysis of the pros and cons of outsourcing the human resources function
- all other relevant factors (for example, will your business structure be functional, centralized, decentralized, etc.), including how your chosen structure will contribute to your long-term aims of going national and international, or how it will need to be modified to achieve these aimsPrepare a narrated PowerPoint. Because you want to record yourself and critique your own work, it should follow the form of asynchronous presentations (include notes, I will record as if I was doing the presentation). After doing some research, you find that the best presentations are organized by using the following guidelines:
- Tailor your presentation to suit the audience.
- Include a title slide, with your name on it, introducing the presentation.
- Include only the major bullet points for each issue on the presentation slides.
- Include no more than 15 slides (not counting title page or references list).
- Cover all the elements of your plan as outlined in Step 1.
Use your narration to provide the supporting rationale for each major bullet point.
Include a script of your narration in the Notes section of PowerPoint.
Include a clear summary of your major conclusions and any recommendations on the conclusion slide.
Include a reference page in APA format citing any sources you used to develop your presentation.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay onNeed an answer from similar question? You have just landed to the most confidential, trustful essay writing service to order the paper from.LearningResource_AFlexibleOrganizationalStructureasawayofKnowledgeManagementinSMEs.pdf