our client, Jennifer Logan, is a relatively inexperienced investor and is trying to make a decision whether to sell her investment in ABC Company or continue to hold her equity position in it. Ms. Logan has asked you to analyze to analyze ABC’s cash flow statement and provide a recommendation. Using ABC Company’s Statement of Cash Flows, write an analysis and recommendation for Ms. Logan.
- Analyze and judge the cash flow from operating activities at ABC Company. Is ABC effective at utilizing funds within the company?
- Analyze and explain the significance of each item from the investing section of the statement.
- Analyze the cash flow from the financing section of the statement and describe why the dividends section is important to your client.
- Summarize your analysis and give your opinion on how effective ABC Company is at managing its cash flow, from an investor’s perspective. Also explain whether you think ABC Company has enough cash on hand to sustain it in the long term.
- Recommend whether Ms. Logan should hold or sell her investment in ABC Comp