For this assignment you will put yourself in the role of a CEO of a health care facility and evaluate two pitches to determine where you should allocate resources.
Choose two elevator pitches from the Unit 7 Discussion Board initial posts and evaluate each pitch, compare and contrast the benefits and risks of each and make a determination about which project is the best allocation of resources for your institution.
Unit Outcomes addressed in this assignment:
- Understand how health care organizations plan and allocate resources.
- Understand capital planning and allocation and their implications for financial planning and operations management.
- Explore strategic budgeting methods.
For this Assignment, you are required to write a 1,000â€“1,250-word paper on resource allocation.
Your paper must include:
- A detailed summary defining resource allocation
- A description of each pitch/project
- A description of questions you have or more information you need to make a decision
- A description of the analysis you used to make your determination.
- Which project do you support and why (does it support organizational effectiveness or efficiency? Does it improve patient outcomes, satisfaction or access, does it decrease turnover, etc.)
Cite at least four references to validate your statements. Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines.